Benefits of Club Membership
Why become a member?
- 24-hour access to our beautiful club facilities with your key fob
- Regular club events and trips
- Free use of all club boats and equipment
- Competitive training opportunities for junior and senior paddlers
- Monthly Newsletters to keep you in up to date
- Convenient boat spaces right on the river
- Junior Paddling programs
- Access to a range of paddling races and competition through the club, surrounding clubs and Paddle Western Australia
- Paddle WA membership – participate in any Paddle WA events at discounted rates
- Personal accident and public liability insurance through Paddle Australia
- FREE Paddlesports Megastore/Mainpeak membership providing you with 10% discounts on most merchandise
So, how do I Join?
Come to our Induction Night to find out more about our facilities and even join on the night! These are held at 18:00 on the second Tuesday of each month. If you are unable to make an induction night, please email email@example.com to make another time.
From 18:00 to approximately 18:15; this will give you information about how our club operates, what we have to offer and provide an opportunity for all your questions to be answered.
From 18:15 to approximately 19:00; this involves learning how to use equipment properly, demonstrating an assisted capsize and a 50m swim with a PFD. Don’t forget to pack a towel and dry clothes!
What are your prices?
One year from the day you join/renew
|Junior/Young Adult (up to 23yo)||$90|
Have more questions?
Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 0411 302 200, or alternatively visit us during office hours!