Benefits of Club Membership
Why become a member?
- 24-hour access to the club facilities with your key fob
- We have regular club events and trips
- Free use of all club boats and equipment
- Competitive training opportunities for junior and senior paddlers
- Monthly e-newsletters to keep you in the know
- Convenient boat storage right on the river
- Junior Paddling programs
- Access to a range of paddling races and competition through the club, surrounding clubs and Paddle Western Australia
- Paddle WA membership – participate in any Paddle WA events at discounted rates
- Personal accident and public liability insurance through Australian Canoeing
- FREE PADDLESPORTS MEGASTORE MEMBERSHIP providing you with 10% discounts on most merchandise
So, how do I find out more?
Come to our Induction Night to find out more about our facilities and even join on the night! These are held at 18:00 on the second Tuesday of each month. Induction Nights are also held simultaneously with our Club Nights, 17:00 – 18:30 on the third Thursday of each month. If you are unable to make an induction night, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make another time.
Read How to Join here.