Rod Fry Memorial Race
It is almost that time of year again! Our annual Rod Fry race will take place on Sunday, April 8th. This year we are aiming to make the race more inclusive. We will have three senior boat categories, including, K1, Surf Ski and sundries. This year we will also have a SUP category and a new junior race.
All registrations for this years race will be online and we would appreciate if these could be completed earlier rather than later so that the race day will run smoothly. Online registration will open on Monday March 19th and will close on April 6th.
On the day:
- Registration opens at 0700 and closes at 0730.
- Racing begins at 0800
- Surplus of safety to keep the event running smoothly
- Juniors event to follow seniors
- Juniors bake sale – please bring along a gold coin to help our juniors get to Junior Worlds later this year and in return you can get some homemade goodies!
- Juniors barbecue for all the junior competitors – gold coin donation going towards Junior Worlds athletes.