Benefits of Club Membership
Why become a member?
- 24-hour access to the club facilities with your key fob
- We have regular club events and trips
- Free use of all club boats and equipment
- Competitive training opportunities for junior and senior paddlers
- Monthly e-newsletters to keep you in the know
- Convenient boat storage right on the river
- Junior Paddling programs
- Access to a range of paddling races and competition through the club, surrounding clubs and Paddle Western Australia
- Paddle WA membership – participate in any Paddle WA events at discounted rates
- Personal accident and public liability insurance through Australian Canoeing
- FREE PADDLESPORTS MEGASTORE MEMBERSHIP providing you with 10% discounts on most merchandise
So, how do I find out more?
Come to a special new member’s Induction Night at 7 pm on the first Tuesday of each month at the club on Johnson Parade Mosman Park next to Meads. If for any reason you are unable to make the induction night, please email email@example.com to make another time.
Read How to Join here.