Benefits of Club Membership
WA canoeists on Dove Lake, Cradle Mountain NP, Tasmania
Swan members and others from WA enjoy this wonderful location in a break from preparing for the National Slalom championships in 2003.
What are the Benefits of Club Membership ?
- Regular club trips that are fun, safe and professionally led
- Free use of a large range of kayaks when paddled from the Club (only members can use Club equipment)
- Boat storage (if a space is available, and at an extra cost)
- Training programs including junior classes
- Competitions including Marathon, Slalom, Down River Racing organised through Paddle WA and other Clubs
- Discounted Kayak Hire when transported from the Club (only for certain activities)
- Clubhouse key – members can use the Club and boats at your convenience – not to be loaned!
- Paddle WA membership – participate in any Paddle WA events at discounted rates
- Personal accident and public liability insurance through Australian Canoeing
- Monthly e-newletter to keep you updated
- Special evenings and discounts at our sponsor, Paddlesports Megastore
- FREE MAINPEAK CLUB MEMBERSHIP providing you with 10% discounts on most merchandise
Everybody is welcome to become a member … it does not matter if you have never paddled a kayak.
So, how do I find out more?
Come to a special new members Induction Night at 7 pm on the first Tuesday of each month at the club on Johnson Parade Mosman Park next to Meads.
Read How to Join here.