Dates for Intro to Whitewater
For more details, and dates of other Whitewater courses, see the link below and keep an eye on the Club Calendar.
|SCC COMMITTEE AND OTHER KEY POSITIONS 2010/11|
|Vice President||Roland Bodt|
|Membership Officer||Marion Ewing|
|Training & Dev Sub-committee Chairman||Colin Priest|
|Boat Space Officer||Steve Emms|
|Building Sub-Committee||Peter Ewing|
|Building Sub-Committee||Lee Edwards|
|Building Sub-Committee & Insurance contact||Andy Skreiner|
|Sponsorship Liaison||Karen Green|
|Publicity & Communications Officer||VACANT|
|Safety & Security Officer||Kate Simpson|
|Assets Officer||Colin Scully|
|Building Maintenance Officer||Brian Scheldrick|
|Boat Repair Coordinator||Ian Garthwaite|
|Boat Hire Coordinator||Steve Emms|
|BBQ Gas Coordiantor||Richard Jolly|
|Paddle Bash Coordinator||Roland Bodt|
|Paddle Bash Time Keeping Coordinator||Andy Hewlett|
|Marathon Representative||Andy Hewlett|
|Sea Kayaking Rep.||Colin Priest|
|Ski Rep.||Craig Porteous|
|Slalom Rep.||Peter Ewing|
|Sprint Rep.||Joel Ferguson|
|Wild Water Rep.||Paul Browne|
|Trip Coordinator||Kerstin Beckmann|
|Food & Beverage Coordinator||Claudia Zappalenti|
|Environmental Officer||Sarah Whittaker|
|House keeping Officer||VACANT|
|Rod Fry Race Coordinator.||VACANT|
|Open Day Coordinator||VACANT|
|Working B Coordinator||VACANT|
1. A usage log book for members who use the club boats to log which craft they are using.
2. A repairs log book for members to write up which boats need repairs.
This will enable us to do several very useful things;
1) Gather statistics on which are the popular boats so we can arrange to purchase more of the frequently used and popular craft.
2) Gather statistics on which boats get damaged regularly and if this relates to the frequency of their usage or perhaps is a design flaw that may steer us away from re-purchase of these craft in future if they are damaged frequently but are not paddled regularly.
3) As a safety measure if members are paddling alone and haven’t returned, unlikely but good practice to have an intentions log.
These books will reside on the pedestal in the ground floor entrance area of the club, please make every effort to use them for the intended purpose so we can better service the members needs with the appropriate equipment.
Preliminary results – still looking for juniors’ times.