We cater for a range of paddlers from beginners to experts in all types of paddling. Contact us to learn more.
|Junior Programs||Courses and Trips||New Paddlers|
Saturday 26th May 2018, Paddle and Dinner.
Come and have relaxing paddle on the Swan river and work up an appetite for dinner at Freshwaters Cafe in Mosman Bay.
This is a paddle that will suit all abilities and paddling craft. We will be paddling out from the club with the intents of being on the river for an hour before parking up our craft on the beach near the Cafe. We will then head into the Cafe for dinner…. so bring a change of clothes with you! You can order dinner on the night and the Cafe is licensed. Please remember that you will be paddling back to the club when deciding what to drink.
After Dinner we will paddle back to the cub.
Please RSVP to Sarah: Sarahjwhittaker@hotmail.com as we do need to let the Cafe know how many to expect and also to ensure we have enough guides/instructors for the group.
Rod Fry Memorial Race
Congratulations to everyone who competed in the 2018 Rod Fry! Fantastic day with some awesome racing.
Results available HERE.
- Club Night – Thursday 19th April, 17:30 – 19:00
- Club Night – Thursday 3rd May, 17:30 – 19:00
- Guided paddle – Saturday 5th May
- Penguin Island Paddle – Sunday 6th May
- Crossing Bass Strait by Sea Kayak – Wednesday 16th May
- Club Night – Thursday 17th May, 17:30 – 19:00
- Introduction to Kayaking – Sunday 20th May, (08:00 – 13:00 TBC)
- Paddle and Dinner – Saturday 26th May
Please support Paddlesports Megastore, our generous Club sponsor!
Did you know that SCC members get free Paddlesports Megastore Membership?
If you are a member and are not receiving our Newsletter once a month, please email us and let us know.